The Contest “Cheer In Whites; Win a Prize” (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is a promotional Contest run by “Himalaya Men” from the house of The Himalaya Drug Company for the consumers in India. The Contest is limited to the following products of Himalaya Men range of products. Best Entries are given Prizes as mentioned below.
||Pimple Clear Neem Facewash
|Intense Oil Clear Lemon Facewash
|Powerglow Licorice Facewash
|Face and Beard Wash
|Active Sports Facewash
||Beard Daily Nourish Oil
|Beard Intense Growth Oil
||Daily Nourish Hair Cream
|Anti-Hairfall Hair Cream
|Anti-Dandruff Hair Cream
||Daily Nourish Hair Gel
|Anti-Dandruff Hair Gel
|Anti-Hairfall Hair Gel
||Skin Protect Shaving Cream
||78g (60g+30% Free)
|Skin Protect Shaving Gel
|Skin Protect Shaving Gel – Sensitive
CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest is open for every customer (hereinafter referred to as “Contestants”) between 15th Apr 2021 to 5th June 2021 (hereinafter referred to as “Period”). No entries received after 5th June 2021 will be accepted for the Contest.
To participate in the Contest, the Contestants should buy any of product from the Himalaya Men range of products mentioned in the table above. The Contestants should send their “Image or video wearing a Complete White Shirt or T-Shirt” along with the unique code mentioned on the sleeve of the product pack. The Contestants can upload the image/video on www.himalayamen.com or send it through the WhatsApp Number – 96115 96115 mentioned on the product pack. On completion of the aforementioned steps the Contestants will be successfully enrolled in the Contest. Upon successful enrolment, each Contestant will receive a notification.
Residents of Tamilnadu are not eligible to participate in this contest.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF WINNERS
A draw through random computerized selection will be conducted based on eligible entries to extract the winners.
Out of total entries encompassing all the categories, only 1 Contestant, with the best entry, will be selected for the Grand Prize. The selected Contestant will be eligible to win a Sports Bike of make as chosen by the Himalaya Drug Company (“Grand Prize”)
The Make/Brand/Specs and Price of the sports bike will be decided by Himalaya at its discretion.
25 consumers with entries as deemed good by the Himalaya Drug Company will get a chance to win one 10g 22carat Gold Coin.
Rest of the Contestants with best entries would be eligible for Consolation Prizes till the prizes/stock last. Consolation Prizes shall comprise of:
- Branded Bluetooth speakers – 250 Nos.
- Official ICC logo printed T-shirts – 500 Nos.
- Official ICC logo printed Caps – 500 Nos.
- Himalaya Men logo embossed Key Chains – 750 Nos.
- Himalaya Men products – 1500 Nos.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in this Contest, each Contestant is deemed to have accepted the complete terms and conditions of this Contest available on www.himalayamen.com as well as the decisions of Himalaya, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. Successful entry to the Contest and winning a prize is subject to the compliance of all requirements set forth herein.
- In case of any Force Majeure Events that might prevent the Himalaya Drug Company to operate this contest, Himalaya will not be held responsible. Himalaya, at its own discretion might chose to provide an alternate reasonable prize under such circumstances. Force Majeure Event shall mean and include fire, storm, flood, lightning, earthquake, explosion, acts of a public enemy, terrorism, war, military operations, insurrection, sabotage, civil disorder, epidemic, embargoes, labor disputes and other similar events which are outside the control of Himalaya and such events (or their effects) that could not reasonably have been avoided.
- The winners of the Contest should be able to retain and present the purchased pack of Himalaya Men Range along with the unique code on the purchased pack sleeve, in order to avail the prize.
- This Contest is open exclusively for every person who have completed the age of 18 years except employees and the family members of Himalaya, its associate companies, its advertising agencies, agency partners, auditors, agents, dealers, distributors and their family members.
- Contestant represents and warrants that her/his participation in this Contest is voluntary and out of his/her wish or interest; Any costs associated with entering the promotion, including accessing the promotional website, are the responsibility of the contestant.
- Contestant represents and warrants that the creatives and contents of the image/video uploaded by the Contestants is his own creations created for the purposes of this Contest only. Contestant represent and warrant that it shall not post any obscene, prohibited, illegal images, videos digital materials, which are prohibited by law.
- No Contestant is permitted to use multiple login accounts or mobile numbers, counterfeit accounts and proxy accounts (collectively “Proxy Accounts”) to enter the Contest. Such entries will be deemed invalid
- A maximum of 5 unique codes may be used per contestant during the contest period
- Himalaya shall pick and declare the best entry for the Grand Prize, Second Prize and Consolation Prizes. Selection of best entry for the prizes will be done by internal selection committee and/or the agency commissioned by Himalaya and the same final and binding on the Contestants. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
- By entering into the Contest, the Contestants hereby grants Himalaya all the rights for using their creatives and contents uploaded/submitted by the Contestants as part of the Contest whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording are assigned to Himalaya (“Materials”) and shall become the property of Himalaya exclusively. Himalaya may use the Materials in any medium in any reasonable manner it deems fit. Copyright in any such Materials shall remain the sole property of Himalaya.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Contestants acknowledges that Himalaya shall own all rights to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit the Materials for future promotional, marketing, publicity and any other purpose in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation to the Contestants or any other person or entity
- Himalaya shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, injury or any other liability arising out of this Contest.
- The Prizes are not transferable, replaceable, upgradeable and no cash payment in lieu of the same will be made.
- No cost/claims will be reimbursed by The Himalaya Drug Company to the winners for claiming the prizes.
- Any contestant who wins one prize in the contest, shall not be eligible to win any further prizes
- The procedure to claim and collect the Grand Prize and Second prize will be duly intimated by Himalaya Drug Company to the contestant post successful verification of the contestant details and written acceptance letter from the contestant
- Under section 194B, a company is responsible for paying to any person any income by way of winnings from any lottery or crossword puzzle or card game and other game of any sort in an amount exceeding ten thousand rupees shall, at the time of payment thereof, deduct income-tax thereon at the rates in force. The Himalaya Drug Company shall therefore be required to deduct the TDS at the time of rewarding the prizes to the winning contestants. The procedure for the same will be duly communicated to the winners of the contest post their selection.
- All the consolation prize winners will be duly intimated, and the prizes will be dispatched to the Contestants address given along with the entry. Himalaya shall not be liable/accountable for the Prize lost due to the incorrect/inadequate address or contact details provided by the Contestants.
- The timeline for delivery of the Grand Prize, Second Prize and Consolation prizes will depend on the then prevailing situation and no assured timeline can be provided
- The Himalaya Drug Company reserves the right to deny honoring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing the contestant any explanation thereof
- Himalaya reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation.
- Himalaya shall not be responsible for any difficulties experienced by the Contestants in submitting an entry to this Contest. Himalaya does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an Contestant to enter the Contest or (3) any event which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
- In the event, the shortlisted contestant’s number is busy, unreachable, or he/she does not attend the call, two (2) more attempts will be made to reach the Contestant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the Contestant does not attend the call or is unreachable, the Contestant’s participation in the contest comes to an end and the Contestant’s entry stands cancelled and Contestant becomes ineligible to receive the prize
- After the Himalaya Drug Company or its partners associated with this Contest establish successful contact with the contestants, the contestant has 48 hours to provide the details sought by Himalaya or its associated partners from the contestant, failing which the entry will be deemed invalid.
- To verify the authenticity and genuineness of the Contestant, Contestant must provide a scanned copy of his/her photo identity proof issued by government authorities such as driving license, electoral ID card, aadhar card., etc .
- Grand Prize winners must hold a valid driving license and a valid PAN card and a Valid Aadhar card in addition to the other documents as mentioned in Clause 23. The Second Prize winners must hold a valid PAN card in addition to the other documents mentioned in Clause 23.
- All disputes relating to this Contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Bengaluru and governed by laws of India only.