ABOUT THE CONTEST
The Himalaya Drug Company (“Himalaya”) as part of its campaign with Virat Kohli for the men’s range of products (“Brand”) is running contests on various social media platforms within the territory of India, wherein the Winners will receive Gift Hampers from Himalaya (“Contest”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Contest will run from 27th December 2019 (“Starting Date”) to 27th January 2020 (“Closing Date”). Any entries from the Contestants received after the Closing Date shall not be valid and shall strictly not be permitted to participate in the Contest.
This Contest is open to only residents of India who are aged about 18 years and above.
This Contest shall run only through the social media platforms, namely,TikTok, Facebook and Instagram. The Contest shall not be run by any other mode and methods including offline.
There will be no entry fee to participate in this Contest.
For the contest, the Contestants must create, upload and share a duet video of him in a split screen on the TikTok social media. The duet video must show on one part of the screen the Contestant’s own dance moves holding the Brand in their hand and on the other screen, Virat Kohli dancing with holding the Brand. The Contestants must share such created video on other social media pages such as the Facebook, Instagram accounts. The procedure for this Contest is more fully described in “PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST” section under this Terms and Conditions.
Contestant shall mandatorily fill all the required fields with necessary and correct details, information when contacted. In the event if any information is found to be false then such Contestant shall be immediately disqualified from participating further or receiving the prize if any.
Contestants must login to their own Social Media accounts to participate in the Contest. Participating by using Proxy Accounts to enter the Contest shall immediately be invalid and disqualified. Only one entry per individual is permitted. In any event Himalaya learns of such discrepancies, contestant’s entry shall be canceled and forthwith disqualified.
PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST
The Contestant must:
- The Contestant must download the social media App TikTok and follow the Himalaya Men Page on TikTok having the link: http://vm.tiktok.com/Uxd6oL/
- The Himalaya Men Page on the TikTok account shall have a freely downloadable video of Mr. Virat Kohil’s dancing steps holding the Himalaya Men Pimple Clear Neem Face Wash. (“Mr. Virat’s dance video”)
- The Contestants must next create a duet video on a split screen using Himalaya Men Pimple Clear Neem Face Wash with his own dance moves on one side and Mr. Virat’s dance video on the other.
- Contestants shall share and upload such newly created duet video on TikTok with hashtag “#BestFaceForward” ‘#HimalayaMen’ ‘#LookingGoodAndLovingIt’.
- As a next step, Contestants will now share and upload such newly created duet video on other social media accounts like Facebook and Instagram using the below link.
- Contestants shall mandatorily use the hashtag “#BestFaceForward” ‘#HimalayaMen’ ‘#LookingGoodAndLovingIt’ and tag Himalaya Men in their contest posts even on Facebook and Instagram.
- Any Contestants omitting to adhere the above procedure shall be forthwith disqualified from the Contest.
- This Contest permits sharing or uploading of video as aforementioned only. Contestants are therefore prohibited to upload, share any other video, picture, audio or visual content which does not satisfy the Contest Terms and Conditions. Contestants must only use the ‘Himalaya Men Pimple Clear Neem Face Wash’ in their videos
WINNERS OF THE CONTEST
- The winners of the contest will be eligible for Gift Hampers from Himalaya. Gift Hampers shall consist of Himalaya’s various products.
- Himalaya shall pick and declare winner by randomly choosing from among best videos.
- These winners shall be inclusive from all the three Social Media pages, i.e Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram. Himalaya reserves the right to determine the total number of winners as required.
- The winners shall be entitled to receive Gift Hampers subject to providing the information sought by Himalaya which includes winner’s name, age, place, residence & location; e-mail id, authentic and authorized link to their Social Media accounts.
- To verify the authenticity and genuineness of the Contestant must provide the scanned copy of his/her photo identity proof issued by government authorities such as driving license, electoral ID card, Aadhar card shall be considered.
- Himalaya shall verify the authorized link of the Contestants’ Social Media accounts. For this purpose, Contestants shall mandatorily have a “profile picture”, “Profile Cover”, “bio information” in the Contestant’s all the Social Media page, the page from which the Contestant participated to this Contest. Himalaya shall have the access to this basic information to verify the authenticity and genuineness of the Contestant. Himalaya retains the sole subjective right to reject any such Contestant where Himalaya deems not satisfied and appropriate. Any Contestant who does not pass and qualify the Social Media Link verification shall be rejected and disqualified from the Contest.
- Decision of Himalaya shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
- Contestants represent and warrant her/his participation in this Contest is purely out of his/her wish or interest;
- Contestants undertakes of using his own and genuine Tiktok, Facebook, and Instagram (collectively “Social Media”) account for participating in this Contest.
- Contestants undertakes of not using multiple login accounts, counterfeit accounts and proxy accounts (collectively “Proxy Accounts”) to enter the Contest.
- Contestants represent and warrant that any information provided for this Contest is true and complete and valid.
- By entering the contest, the winner authorizes Himalaya to use, in any media (including the internet) their name, photograph, likeness, voice, place of residence and/or statement regarding the Prize for publicity and advertising purposes, without any compensation.
- This contest is subject to all applicable law, rules and regulations. By participating in this contest, each Contestant agrees that the Himalaya or related promotion entities have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee or express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to the prize and specifically disclaim all such warranties.
- Himalaya accepts no responsibility for any difficulties experienced by the Contestants in submitting an entry to this Contest. Himalaya does not accept responsibility for (1) lost, late or undelivered entries or (2) any technical or access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of a Contestant to enter the Contest or (3) any event which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Himalaya shall, in no way or capacity be responsible for the content (video/audio/still images) posted by the contestants. Any such content will be the sole responsibility of the contestant and must not be indecent, or derogatory or defamatory to any individual, religion, caste, creed, race or gender. The content should be in accordance with the content guidelines of the respective social media platform(s).
- Himalaya shall, in no way or capacity be responsible for any physical or mental injury or death, resulting as a direct or indirect consequence of participating in this contest. Participants are responsible for their own actions.
- Himalaya reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time and without notice or obligation. Without any limitation, if the contest does not operate as scheduled, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, programming errors, or technical failures (‘Technical Error”) which may affect this Contest.
- In no event shall Himalaya be liable to comply with this Terms and Conditions, if such failure results directly from the occurrence of any contingency beyond the reasonable control of the Himalaya including, without limitation, Technical Error, strike or other labour disturbance, riot, vis major, power failure, war, national emergency, terror attacks, interference by any government or governmental agency, enactment or abolition of any law, natural calamities including but not limited to floods, earthquakes, fire, volcanic eruptions, epidemics (each a “Force Majeure Event”).
- Any and all grievances from Contestants shall be entertained only if it is given in writing to Himalaya.
- Any dispute or difference between the Himalaya and Contestants (individuals) here, arising out of or in connection with the contest shall be solved amicably by discussions and negotiations. Unresolved disputes or differences if any shall be referred to sole arbitrator appointed by Himalaya. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration rules of Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be exclusively at Bangalore, India. The Arbitration proceeding shall be conducted and recorded in English. Arbitral award is binding on both the Himalaya and Contestant
- This terms and conditions shall be governed and construed accordance to the applicable laws of India. The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore, India.
- The employees of Himalaya, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with Himalaya or judging this Contest are not permitted for an entry and as such are not eligible to participate in this Contest.